As well as providing an attractive stand-off feature for any sign panel material, these fixings will accomodate an uneven wall surface, which could include any texture or render present on brick or stone wall.
- Allows air to move freely across both the front and rear of the sign panel.
- Eliminates condensation or dirt build-up from behind, essential for clear sign materials, ensuring the message is always visible.
- No apparent screw heads, concealed mounting method acts as an effective tamper deterrent.
- Holds sign panel thicknesses from 2mm to 12mm.
- Supplied in pairs in protective polyethylene enclosures.
- Screws and wall plugs are not included (since no two surfaces are ever the same, fixings should be selected to suit).
- Use 321 grade Stainless Steel stand-offs for long life outdoors.
|Screw Selection Guide
|Stand-Off Pillar Size
||Max. Screw Head Diameter
||Max. Screw Thread Diameter
||Hole Size in Sign Panel
||No. 6 (3.5mm)
||No. 8 (4.2mm)