Realising Brand Ambition Through Print
We’re passionate about print. Our experience goes back over 30 years, working with some of the biggest brands and retailers in the UK, helping them towards success... and beyond!
Our customers use print as a powerful and cost effective means to gain presence, promote services, attract customers and also be more visible than competitors. Print provides a powerful method of brand promotion and a permanent visual stimulus. When combined with or as an alternative to digital marketing efforts, print can help to really engage with customers at the 'coal-face'.
Why Choose Print?
Signwaves can offer large format screen printing, digital printing and dye sublimation
- Semi-permanent or permanent brand placement anywhere - inside or out
- A cost efficient solution whether in 1 or 10,000 locations
- Easy to distribute and very easy to use
- Using vibrant colour is a powerful stimulus for your brand; proven to attract attention, influence emotion and include appeal
- A range of print solutions are available to allow for a tailored result
. This means that we can print onto virtually any material of almost any size and shape; whether flexible or rigid, metal, plastic, board or textile, low quantity or high quantity!
Despite the rise of digital technology, Signwaves' five screen printing lines are as busy as ever helping brands to further compliment or replace their digital efforts through strong vibrant print solutions.
Screen printing is ideal for:
- Large quantities (up to 1000's)
- Precise pantone matching for your individual brand identity
- Bold, vibrant colours and text
- Varnish finishes to enrich colour vibrancy and depth
- Outdoor signs requiring an extended life (5+ years)
Maximum screen print size: 1650 x 1100mm.
Digital print technology allows your digital files to be sent directly to us ready for printing onto a wide range of material surfaces.
Turnaround times are dramatically reduced as preparation of films, plates and screens is not required. This results in shorter set up times and artworks costs being virtually eliminated.
Digital printing is ideal for:
- Lower quantities (1 +)
- Fast turnaround and shorter lead times
- Prototypes and samples
- Full colour photographic images
- Illuminated panels
- High definition, close up viewing
- Printing onto unusual and uneven materials
- Lenticular print
- Signs that require an outdoor life of up to 3 years
Why not add varnish? This extends the product life and can enrich colour vibrancy and depth.
Unlike other print techniques that layer ink onto a surface, Dye Sublimation forces the ink to penetrate right into a material through 'heat fixation'. This method of printing is used largely for textiles (soft signage) to produce flags, banners interior retail and exhibition graphics.
|Dye Sublimation is ideal for:
- Soft signage
- Strong vibrant colours with excellent fade resistance
- Materials that require washing
- Illuminated panels
- Cost-effective distribution: textiles are generally very lightweight and can be easily folded
3D Lenticular Print
Lenticular print creates fun and vibrant 3-dimensional images that demand a closer look. Printed at 100 lines per-inch on 0.6mm PET the final image comes to life without the need for any 3D glasses or specialist equipment. With the ability to print almost any size and shape up to A2, the possibilities are endless.
our dedicated account managers today and find the print option to suit you.
If you are looking for sign and display hardware to apply your printed branding to, take a look around our product categories - we are confident that we will have what you are looking for.