Range overview (see specification table for full details and comparison)
Signtac® 6 Indoor (PVC)
- Short term (up to 6 months durability), indoor only.
- Specifically developed for simple tool-free installation.
- Clean and quick removal within 6 months.
Signtac® 6 Indoor (PET)
- Short term (up to 6 month durability), PVC free, indoor only.
- Easy to apply and dimensionally stable.
- Repositionable whilst installing.
Signtac® 12 Indoor
- 2-part laminated for longer term (up to 12 months), indoor only.
- Removable, non-damaging adhesive.
- Ideal for mid to heavy foot traffic areas.
Signtac® 12 Outdoor SS
- 2-part laminated for longer term (up to 12 months), outdoor or indoor.
- Aggressive adhesive suitable for low-energy surfaces and ideal for smooth concrete outdoors.
Signtac® 12 Outdoor RS
- Longer term (up to 12 months), outdoor.
- For rough surfaces such as brick, concrete, asphalt, etc.
- Easy to apply, does not shrink and 100% recyclable.
Standard shapes and sizes:
- Circle – 100mm, 200mm and 300mm dia.
- Square – 100mm, 200mm and 300mm sq.
- Triangle – 100mm, 200mm and 300mm sides.
Non-standard shapes and sizes:
- Cut to shape within standard poster sizes A4, A3, A2, A1 and A0 and within 100/200/300mm squares.
Note – for optimum adhesion and safety, sharp corners and intricate cut detail in designs should be avoided.