Posters are kept safe and secure, making these frames ideal for those spaces at risk of unwanted tampering (schools, venues, reception areas, stairwells etc).
- Virtually impossible to open by hand, however easily opened by our hand-held opening tool (available separately).
- Available in 2 profile sizes (25mm and 42mm).
- Supplied with anti-glare poster cover sheets for clear poster display.
- Pre-drilled and individually boxed with screws and wall plugs.
- Suitable for either indoor or outdoor use.
- Silver anodised finish as standard – 25mm profile available in almost any RAL colour through our bespoke snapframe service.
Other finishes available:
Signwaves offers 12 stock finishes in almost any size and quantity in 25mm profile. Find out more on our standard stock finishes.
Also available is our Custom Manufacture Service, which offers a further 74 RAL colours and over 20 BS 4800 colours with the options on finishes. This services is offered in a range of frame profiles within the standard, security and lockable styles. Minimum order quantity may apply in some cases, please contact us for further details.
For even greater security, take a look at our Lockable Snapframes.
Recyclable: Aluminium frames, fluted polypropylene back panels and PVC/PET poster cover sheets. Mechanical fixings are used throughout for easy ‘end of life’ recycling.