Two standard profiles are on offer, 25mm and 42mm, both available on a wide range of standard sizes and silver anodised aluminium frames.
- Sometimes referred to as tamperproof snapframes, our frames are virtually impossible to open by hand.
- Easily opened by our hand held opening tool (available separately).
- Posters are kept safe and secure, making them ideal for those spaces at risk of unwanted tampering (schools, reception areas etc.).
- Supplied with anti-glare poster cover sheets for clear poster display.
- Pre-drilled and individually boxed with screws and wall plugs.
- Suitable for outdoor use. Additional snap tension in security frames makes them more resistant to cover sheet loss in strong winds compared to equivalent standard snapframes. No snapframe is completely waterproof, and any that pretend to be generally suffer more than most from condensation. Posters will get damp outdoors, so your choice of poster material is important.
Other finishes available:
Signwaves offers 12 stock finished in almost any size and quantity in 25mm profile. Find out more on our standard stock finishes.
Also available is our Custom Manufacture Service, which offers a further 74 RAL colours and over 20 BS 4800 colours with the options on finishes. This services is offered in a range of frame profiles within the standard, security and lockable styles. Minimum order quantity may apply in some cases, please contact us for further details.
For even greater security, take a look at our Lockable Snapframes.
Recyclable: Aluminium frames, fluted polypropylene back panels and PVC/PET poster cover sheets. Mechanical fixings are used throughout for easy ‘end of life’ recycling.