Banner materials for roll-up banners
- Quick and easy to use.
- Soft round corners - no sharp edges.
- Available in 800mm and 850mm wide banners.
- Self-adhesive strips top and bottom for easy banner installation.
- Silver anodised aluminium case with new restyled black fittings and end caps, top rail, pole and folding feet.
- Complete with black padded carry case and full instructions.
- Available with digitally printed ‘standard’ 220 micron (0.22mm) rigid PVC or ‘premium’ 165 micron (0.165mm) polyester film banners.
We can offer two banner material options:
- Rigid PVC is our 'standard' offer - it's the lowest price of the two and provides a flat, stable, matt white finish suitable for lamination.
- Polyester film is our 'premium' offer - it's very strong, stays perfectly flat and includes a grey back finish to ensure high opacity. It also has a stable matt white finish suitable for lamination and is widely recyclable.
- Hardware has been refined for the best flat and vertical banner presentation.
If producing the banners yourself, we recommend smooth surface, lightweight rigid roll materials for Eco Roll-Up Banners, such as 125 micron grey backed polyester or 220 micron matt opaque PVC. Flexible, reinforced PVC banner materials have a textured surface and/or incorporate polymers which can react with adhesive tape so should be avoided. Do not use materials more than 300 micron thick.