Low Prices | Large Stocks | Fast Delivery | Wide Range of Styles
We have one of the largest ranges and stocks of snapframes (also known as clipframes) in Europe. Combine this with superior quality, service and even sharper pricing on commodity lines, we should be your first choice for snapframes.
An advertising staple for all businesses, the front opening poster frames allow quick and easy change of graphics. Security snapframes feature a tamper resistant frame, giving you peace of mind that your poster is safe, whether mounted internally or on the exterior of your premises.
Even though Signwaves believes our pricing is at least as good as the lowest out there and even offer a Price Match Policy on certain lines, but price is not at the expense of quality.
If you're thinking of buying a snapframe from elsewhere, particularly for outdoor use, ask the supplier if the poster cover sheets are UV stable. In other words, can they guarantee that the cover sheet will not yellow or go brown within 6 months due to sunlight? We can! It is important for the customer whose main interest after all is an optically clear view of their poster message and branding.
Because we also manufacture, we can accommodate a wide variety of non-standard sizes and quantities, with no minimum order quantity. Fourteen stock colours/finishes support our Express Made to Order Service, which commits to turnaround small quantity orders within 3 to 5 days. Click here to find out more on standard stock finishes.
A Custom Manufacture Service is also available, which offers a further 74 RAL colours and over 20 BS 4800 colours in gloss, satin or matt finish options. This service is offered in a range of frame profiles within the standard, security and lockable styles. Minimum order quantity may apply in some cases, please contact us for further details.
All our Snapframes feature:
- Quick and easy poster change.
- When closed, all fixings and opening methods are hidden from view. We call it 'security by intelligence'.
- Silver anodised finish as standard (unless otherwise stated).
- Anti-glare poster cover sheets.
- Pre-drilled and individually boxed with screws and wall plugs.
- White or grey plastic back panels depending on size/style.
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use. Note poster cover sheets smaller than 40" x 60" are not fixed and in high winds can become dislodged, wider frame profiles provide better poster security.
- 38mm snapframes with poster size 40" x 60" and above have taped in covers for added security.