Large Stock | Fast Delivery | Competitive Pricing | Poster Security | UK’s Leading Snapframe Supplier
We have one of the largest ranges and stocks of snapframes in Europe. Combine this with superior quality, service and even sharper pricing on commodity lines, there is no reason why we shouldn’t be your first choice for poster frames.
Even though Signwaves believes our pricing is at least as good as the lowest out there and even offer a Price Match Policy on certain lines, but price is not at the expense of quality.
Next time you are thinking of buying a snapframe from elsewhere, particularly for outdoor use, ask the supplier if the poster cover sheets are UV stable. In other words, can they guarantee that the cover sheet will not go yellow or brown within 6 months due to sunlight? We can! It is important for the customer whose main interest after all is an optically clear view of their poster message and branding.
Because we also manufacture, we can accommodate a wide variety of non-standard sizes and quantities, with no minimum order quantity. 14 stock colours/finishes support our Express Made to Order Service, which commits to turnaround small quantity orders within 3 to 5 days. Click here to find out more on standard stock finishes.
Also available is our Custom Manufacture Service, which offers a further 74 RAL colours and over 20 BS 4800 colours with the options on finishes. This services is offered in a range of frame profiles within the standard, security and lockable styles. Minimum order quantity may apply in some cases, please contact us for further details.
All our Snapframes feature:
- Quick and easy poster change.
- ‘Security by intelligence’ – when closed all fixings and opening methods are hidden from view.
- Silver anodised finish as standard (unless otherwise stated).
- Anti-glare poster cover sheets.
- Pre-drilled and individually boxed with screws and wall plugs.
- White or grey plastic back panels depending on size/style.
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use. Note poster cover sheets are not fixed and in high winds can become dislodged, wider frame profiles provide better poster security.
Recyclable: Aluminium frames, fluted polypropylene back panels and PVC/PET poster cover sheets. Mechanical fixing are used throughout for easy ‘end of life’ recycling.
Illuminated Snapframes are also available for further details visit Illuminated Displays.