Patent No. GB 2464696
Frameworkz is the only snapframe that can be digitally printed with almost any design, to make the frame part of the poster advertising. From logos and text to images and patterns, the choice is yours and the opportunities are truly endless.
- Front opening aluminium snapframes for quick and easy poster change.
- Suitable for external use (minimum two to three years in temperate climates).
- Flat 50mm wide print surface.
- Minimal distance between frame and poster allows design to ‘cross over’.
- Stylish black border.
- Anti-glare 500 micron PET poster covers as standard or optional 750 micron gloss clear polycarbonate at additional cost.
- Pre-drilled for wall mounting.
- Size is fully customisable in any size from A3 up to 40” x 60”.
- Minimum order quantity 10.
- Click to view our Frameworkz information sheet.
Recyclable: Aluminium frames and PET poster covers. Mechanical fixings throughout for easy ‘end of life’ recycling.
| Poster Size
||Display Area (mm)
||O/A Dimensions (mm)
||Profile Depth (mm)
|Any size from A3 to 40" x 60"
|| Poster -31.5
Minimum order quantity 10.
Due to frame cutting and artwork tolerances of +/- 1mm, a visible ‘step’ across the mitred corners is sometimes unavoidable. Designs featuring lines across the corners will be particularly prone to this.