Classic Garden Parasol
A unique parasol product that raises the bar in terms of quality and value for money.
Recyclable: steel telescopic pole, canopy support runners
No Tools Assembly
Artwork and Print Service
UK Design Registration No. 6083532
The introduction of our Classic Garden Parasol, sometimes referred to as a Pub Parasol or Beach Umbrella, marked a return of the famous Hoyland Fox brand to the UK market, a name reflecting over 175 years of dedication to the manufacture of high quality umbrella frames.
- 1.8m (max open) diameter, 8k (8 rib) steel wire Hoyland Fox frame.
- 3.8mm diameter high tensile, hardened and tempered, carbon spring steel ribs and stretchers.
- Telescopic 22/25mm diameter steel pole with simple cam-clamp lever to adjust height.
- Ball and socket joint for 360 degree tilt direction - position the canopy to suit any sun angle without having to rotate the whole parasol.
- All steelwork zinc phosphate pre-treated before satin white polyester powder coating.
- Unique tilt feature offering shade wherever sun is angled.
- Sliding tilt protector (slider) locks canopy in horizontal position and stops unwanted tilting due to wind or tampering.
- 180gsm PA (acrylic) coated polyester fabric canopy – tough, rot and weather resistant.
- Vibrant printing from single colour repeat logos to one full colour design covering the whole canopy – minimum 1 year
outdoor life in UK.
- Optional 20 litre white PE water-fillable base – alternatively fill with kiln-dried sand for additional weight.
- No minimum order quantity.
(w x h x d mm)
|Diameter: 1800mm||Max: 1800 x 2200 x 1800||2.6||PARAFRAME|
(w x h x d mm)
|Empty||Weight (kg)||Order Code|
|Parasol Base||440 x 150 x 440||1.26||18.5kg||29kg||
|Setting||Freestanding / Floor Mounted|
|Display Type||Permanent printed|
Login to download:
- Specification sheets
- Instruction videos
- High resolution product images
- Artwork templates
- Instruction sheets