The Adfresco LT is the lowest cost café barrier in the Signwaves range.
- Stainless steel pole and base (grade 201 as opposed to the premium Adfresco's 304 grade).
- Stainless steel top cross rails.
- Low profile concrete base. A lighter weight of 10kg (as opposed to the 13.5kg premium Adfresco base).
- Supplied with cost effective bottom bungee tether.
- Eye plate for wall mounting available.
- Range of banner widths available – 1200mm, 1500mm or 1800mm.
- Printed banners available, please see below for options.
- Flat packed for easy storage and transportation.
- Easy to assemble. Spanner included with base/pole fixing set.
Printed banners available in a choice of materials:
||Light Block PVC
Reinforced and totally opaque, this is perfect for double-sided print, long outdoor life and vibrant colour reproduction. The ‘easy wipe clean’ surface makes it ideal for front-of-house food and drink environments.
Provides a semi-transparent finish and allows some air to pass through, making it ideal for windy locations, ‘subtle branding’ and creating a ‘style-bar’ look. Full colour print is available on one side (white on reverse).
This close-woven 400gsm fabric has all the appearance, weight and feel of a traditional canvas yet, unlike cotton-based canvases, it is cost effective, colour versatile and it will not stain or rot. The 100% polyester content provides full colour print on one side with the option of white or single colour on the reverse.
All our banners are suitable for outdoor use. Seaside and Marine Environments
If polished stainless steel is your finish of choice, we would recommend our premium Adfresco
in 3 series stainless steel for seaside and marine environments due to its higher corrosion resistance, as well as for its heavier base and increased stability. The majority of competitor products use inferior 201 grade stainless steel.